Table of Contents
- 1 1. Nutrisystem
- 2 2. Jenny Craig
- 3 Comparison Summary: And The Winner Is?
In the world of meal delivery diets, two names seem to dominate the industry: Nutrisytem and Jenny Craig. Both work great, and are excellent choices for anyone looking for a convenient and easy to way to lose weight, but which one is better?
In this comparison, you’ll see what we like about both diets, the different things that they offer, and we’ll tell you which one is our favorite.
If you’ve been wondering if Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem is the right weight loss program for you, then this article is for you!
With that in mind, let’s dive in, so you can get started on picking the perfect diet plan to find your weight loss needs and budget.
We’re going to get right to it – Nutrisystem is our top-rated diet here at DadQuarters.com, so it tops our list when comparing these two programs.
There’s a reason that Nutrisystem has been the number 1 selling meal deal for years now, and that’s because it works! It really is as simple as that.
But, besides helping people lose weight fast, Nutrisystem also features a number of other things that make it our favorite way to lose weight .
Why We Love Nutrisystem
Here are just a few of the factors that make Nutrisystem our top-rated diet:
- Super Easy to Follow – This Really is Weight Loss Made Simple
- Proven to Work – Millions of folks have lost weight using Nutrisystem
- Fast Weight Loss – Lose up to 13 Pounds in Your First Month
- Support to Help You Reach Your Goals – Weight Loss Counselors Available to Help You
- 28 Day Supply of Meals and Snacks Shipped Right to Your Door – Everything You Need to Lose Weight
They just launched their new FreshStart program, and I was one of the first people to sign up – check it out here:
How Does it Compare to Jenny Craig?
When it comes to comparing Nutrisystem Jenny Craig, they have a few things in common:
- Both Have Meal Delivery
- Both Help People Lose Weight
- Both are Highly Rated
What Makes Them Different?
While, they have a lot in common, there are also some big differences between Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem as well, including:
- Coaching: Nutrisystem Has Diet Counselors Available for You, But Jenny Craig’s Coaching is More Personalized
- Plan Options: Nutrisystem has More Plans and Food to Pick From – They Even Have Diabetes and Vegetarian Options
- Pricing: Nutrisystem is Much More Affordable
Who Should Try Nutrisystem?
Think you’re ready to give Nutrisystem a try? If you’re on the fence between them and Jenny Craig, here are a few reasons you may want to consider Nutrisystem over Jenny Craig:
- You Want a Larger Menu to Select From
- You Have a Diet with Special Needs Like Diabetes or You’re a Vegetarian 
- You Want a Meal Delivery Diet That Works Great, But is a Price You Can Afford
Learn more and pick your Nutrisystem plan below:
2. Jenny Craig
While Nutrisystem is our top-rated diet pick, there’s a lot to like about Jenny Craig too. While it’s a bit more expensive, it still brings all of the convince of meal delivery, has a long track record of helping folks reach their weight loss goals, and is very easy to follow.
On top of all that, you also get to work one-on-one with a Jenny Craig Consultant, who is there to ensure you reach your weight loss and health goals while following their program.
You can learn more about Jenny Craig by checking out our full Rapid Results review, but here’s a very quick overview of their diet:
How Jenny Craig Works
- Connect with Your Dedicated Personal Jenny Craig Consultant to Create a Plan Just for You
- Pick Your Food
- Start Losing Weight
- Lose Up to 16 Pounds in First Month
Of course, there’s a lot more to Jenny Craig than just these three things, but that’s pretty much the gist of the program. Just like Nutrisystem, they make losing weight very easy, and also convent with their meal delivery service.
Who Should Pick Jenny Craig?
Jenny Craig is quite a bit more expensive than Nutrisystem , so if budget isn’t an issue, then it may be worth considering. They also connect you with a consultant, who will work with you one-on-one to reach your weight loss goals.
While the Jenny Craig Consultant experience is a bit more individualized, it’s important to note that Nutrisystem also offer weight loss counseling as well, so if you’re looking for the cheaper option, then Nutrisystem may still be the better choice for you.
That said, if you think you’d benefit from working very closely with another person to reach your weight loss goals and have a bit more money to spend, then you may prefer Jenny Craig over Nutrisystem.
Where Can You Get the Best Deal?
If you’ve decided that Jenny Craig is the right meal delivery diet  for you, then you may be wonder how and where you can sign up. The only place you can sign up for Jenny Craig, connect with your consultant, and order you food, is at the official Jenny Craig website!
They’re currently offering some pretty awesome deals, so if you’ve been thinking about joining Jenny Craig, right now may be the best time to do it!
Head here to learn more and connect with the official Jenny Craig website.
Comparison Summary: And The Winner Is?
So, which diet should you go with? Well, for me, the answer was pretty simple:
Nutrisystem is our top-choice.
If you’re looking for a meal delivery diet program, that:
- Helps You Lose Weight Fast
- Has a Huge Menu
- Has Great Tasting Food
- Has a Plan That’s Easy to Follow
- Connects with a Weight Loss Counselor
- Is Affordable
Then we recommend going with the Nutrisytem diet program. In the world of meal delivery, they’re our first choice, and that’s because they work!
Ready to put the power of Nutrisystem to work for you?
Right now is a great time to join!
- Nutrisystem Diet: What to Know, U.S. News & World Reports. Retrieved from https://health.usnews.com/best-diet/nutrisystem-diet
- Basic Diet and Weight Loss Plans, Nutrisystem.com. Retrieved from https://www.nutrisystem.com/jsps_hmr/diet-plans/weight-loss-plans.jsp?plan=basic
- Jenny Craig Diet Plan, JennyCraig.com. Retrieved from https://www.jennycraig.com/
- Lauren T. Ptomey, et al, Portion Controlled Meals Provide Increases in Diet Quality During Weight Loss and Maintenance. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530087/