Table of Contents
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Diet Comparisons
- 3 Best-of Lists
- 4 Diet Alternatives
- 5 Buying Info
- 6 Informational Articles
- 7 Video Reviews
- 8 Why Picking the Right Diet is Important
We have reviewed a lot of diets here at TheDietAdvantage.com, and we want to make sure you find what you’re looking for when visiting our site.
Below, you can find links to some of our favorite diet reviews, best-of lists, and tips that we have shared.
We’ve organized this list based on four main article types:
- Comparison Guides
- Diet Alternatives
- Best-of Lists
- Diet Deals & Buying Info
- Informational Articles
Reviews for many of the top-rated diets on the planet. From pricing info, to amazing before and after results, we’ve got you covered:
Meal Delivery Diets
- Nutrisystem Fresh Start Review | How Much Does Nutrisystem Cost?
- South Beach Diet: Read it Here | Phase 1 Food List & Guide
- Medifast: Read it Here
- BistroMD: Read it Here
- Diet to Go: Read it Here
- Personal Trainer Food: Read it Here
Meal Delivery with One-to-One Coaching
Diets for Men
Diet Apps and Coaching
- Noom: Read it Here
- Mayo Clinic Diet: Read it Here
- WW (Weight Watchers): Read it Here
- Kurbo by WW: The New Diet App for Kids: Read Our Review Here
- Trim Down Club: Read it Here
Other Popular Diets
Wondering how your favorite diet stacks up against the competition? Our comparison guides will help get you answers:
- WW vs. iTrackBites: Read it Here
- WW vs. MyFitnessPal: Read it Here
- Medifast vs. Wonderslim
- Medifast vs. Optavia: Read it Here
- Noom vs. MyFitnessPal: Read it Here
- Jenny Craig vs. Nutrisystem – See the Comparison Here
- Nutrisystem vs. Optavia: Read it Here
- Noom vs. WW: Read it Here
- Nutrisystem vs. Medifast: Read it Here
- South Beach Diet vs. Keto: See the Winner Here
- South Beach Diet or Jenny Craig?
- Nutrisystem vs. South Beach Diet: See the Comparison Here
Looking for a list of the best? Whether it’s the best meal delivery diet, best diet in general, or a top-rated supplement for weight loss, you can find what you’re looking for below:
- Best Diets for Healthy Weight Loss
- Best Diets for Men: See Our Latest Top 5
- Best Diets for Women: See Our Top 5
- Best Weight Loss Meal Delivery Diets
- Best Weight Loss Apps
Wondering what the competition is for the most popular diets out there? See the best alternatives for many of the top diets in the world, right here:
- Jenny Craig Altneratives: See What’s Better Here
- OPTAVIA Alternatives
- Noom Alternatives
- WW Alternatives
- Medifast Alternatives
- South Beach Diet Alternatives: See Some Better Options Here
- Nutrisystem Alternatives: See Our Top 5 List Here
Looking save big on your favorite weight loss program? Find the latest promo codes and discounts below:
- What Happens at Weight Watchers Meetings?
- Weight Watchers Points Guide
- Noom Food List
- Jessie James Decker’s Results with South Beach Diet
- Brittany Kerr Aldean Newest South Beach Diet Spokesperson
- Can You Get Nutrisystem in Canada?
When possible, we like to do video reviews of the diets we have tried. Here are some of our latest reviews:
Why Picking the Right Diet is Important
When it comes to losing weight, quality counts! If you’re serious about reaching your goals, then it’s going to be super important for you to find a diet plan that fits your needs, budget, and most importantly, helps you lose weight in a way that’s safe, healthy, and effective.
Fortunately, there are plenty of great options out there, and the diets we’ve listed above can be a good place to start for most folks.
But, with some many new options out there, it can sometimes feel difficult deciding which program is going to work best for you.
The first step in helping you decide, may be taking a look at some of the different options that are out there these days, two of them being meal delivery services and the traditional diet program, where you buy most of your own food.
With that in mind, let’s take a quick look at these to help you get a better idea about which one may be a good option for you.
Meal Delivery vs Traditional Diet Plans
One of the first things you will want to do is to decide what type of diet is going to suite your needs best. Nowadays there are several different options to choose from, with one of the most popular being meal delivery programs.
The biggest difference between the two is this:
- With Meal Delivery you get most of your food for the month sent to you
- With traditional diets you’re responsible for most of your own grocery shopping
There are pros and cons to both of these options, but you’ll probably have a pretty good idea about which of these diet types is going to fit you best.
If you’re the type who:
- Hates grocery shopping
- Wants an easy-to-follow program
- What’s a diet that’s about as convenient as it gets
- Doesn’t want to count points or calories
Then a meal delivery diet may be the best fit.
If you want to…
- Do most of your own meal prep
- Follow a program that tells you what to buy, cook, and eat
- Count points or calories
Then one of the diet apps or more traditional programs may be the best fit for you.
Why We Like Meal Delivery Programs for Weight Loss
For me, I’ve always had the most weight loss success when following a meal delivery program, like Nutrisystem. There’s something about getting almost all of your food for the month sent right to your doorstep each month.
You basically just eat the food they send, and start losing weight. It honestly doesn’t get much easier than that.
There’s usually a larger up-front investment – plan on spending somewhere around $300 per month when signing up, but remember, that includes a 28-day supply of meals and snacks. Plus, once you’ve invested that much cash up front, I feel like it’s easier to commit to the program, and see things through until the end.
That’s just my personal preference, though. For a lot of other folks a diet app like WW or Noom may be the better choice.
The Bottom Line?
Think about the pros and cons of all of the different diet types we’ve outlined above, pick the one that fits your needs and budget, and get started on your weight loss journey – you’ll be glad you did!